proFPGA Breakout Interconnect Board
- Spreads 1 Connector to 3 proFPGA-V1-Connectors
- One proFPGA-Bottom Connector
- Three proFPGA-V1-Top Connectors (X1,X2,X3)
- Provides P12, P3V3, P3V3_AUX, PV_REF and PV_IO
- Connectors provide individual the FPGA I2C control bus
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility and reusability.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA Breakout Interconnect Board. The proFPGA Breakout board provides the ability to spread a single proFPGA-Connector up to three proFPGA-V1-Connectors.
|proFPGA Breakout Interconnect Board|
one proFPGA Bottom Connector, three proFPGA-V1-Top Connectors (X1,X2,X3)
|Supported proFPGA FPGA Modules|
|Number of IOs|
I²C subsystem including I²C IDPROM, I²C multiplexer and I²C GPIO expander
|Product article number||PROF078 EB-PDS-BREAKOUT-R1|